German Motors Inc. was established in 1968 at this same location, 1360 Simms Street in Lakewood. Heinz and Helen Nickel, original owners of German Motors, began by servicing Mercedes-Benz, BMW and Volkswagen vehicles. The Mercedes-Benz brand soon began to dominate and became the German Motors' specialty. In 1990 the Nickels retired and sold the business to Mark Yoakum, the present owner and operator.
- Customer service is our priority, never a second thought. Excellent communication between customers and our service advisors is a key ingredient. We strive to work with you to address your vehicle's needs.
- Our client files number over 1250. Our most successful marketers ARE our current customers who share their German Motors' experience with new Mercedes-Benz owners.
- Your vehicle's service needs are addressed by technicians utilizing advanced diagnostic tools to keep your Mercedes-Benz performing for years to come.
- Our four technicians perform service and repairs in two immaculate facilities containing six service bays.
- German Motors offers experience and expertise for all Mercedes-Benz motor vehicles, early classics to current models. Our technicians receive continual education, our libraries receive continual updates, and our diagnostic computers receive continual software upgrades.
Offering an alternative to stressful, high volume corporate repair facilities.
Get to know the German Motors family.
Every vehicle demands different considerations. We are here to meet the needs of our customers on an individual basis.
We recognize that our customers are the reason we have been in business since 1968 and their appreciation is well received.